• London Euston to Llandudno Junction North Wales only 3 hours by direct Virgin express train services stopping at main line stations in North Wales, giving the opportunity to experience and enjoy a most scenic Unique Country in Britain guaranteed you will want to come back for a longer stay.
• Dublin to Holyhead by ferry picked up by Personal Chauffeur
• Cardiff by direct train or fly to Anglesey.
• Manchester, Chester by direct train or Personal Chauffeur pick up arranged
• There are many high quality character accommodation providers to choose from in Wales to suit all budgets and taste.
• Llandudno, Conwy, Betws y Coed in North Wales are convenient towns near mainline rail connections, with smaller villages and towns situated short distance of the North Coast mainline railway.
• We do not organise accommodation but will be delighted to offer information of places to stay to suit your budget. Websites of accommodation providers to be added soon in the mean time please contact us for information
• As professional personal chauffeur guide your safety, security and peace of mind is our first priority. We invest in appropriate legal insurance and vehicle to meet Local Authority registration and licensing requirements so as to offer you the best in private hire guide services.
• We love to meet people from all over the Globe, discovering new places and sharing them with you.
• You will be driven in comfort and safety at your pace and forget the stress of trying to find your own way round, driving the wrong side on unfamiliar roads and hassle of parking.
• As qualified Wales Blue Badge Guide with local knowledge I will help you plan your sightseeing day. You will fit a whole lot more into your day tour and see many different and interesting places off the main tourist routes.
All tours are tailored to your requirements.
Please contact us for your personal tour quote and booking arrangements.